Saturday, December 6, 2008

I posted these on a 'Little House Neighborhood' blog.
With all that has gone on since 9:30 p.m. on last Sunday nite, November 30th, my world has been turned rather upside down and rolled over.
I may get the courage to post what happened later.
Just don't want to 'skew' the results by posting now.
It will have to be after the morning of December 24th, and I may not know the results until after the HolyDay.

CeeJay said...
There is a saying that "a memory is never fogotten onece written down."I have started to do that on my blog, because at 66, I am afraid my memories are already gone.Very nice idea of the addresses.
December 6, 2008 8:18 AM

CeeJay said...
How about a chuckle for today? Posts to 'myself' and thought I would share with you. It is now around ten to eleven in my morning here in east-central Mnnesota, have been up and baked two mini quiches and one apple pie, frozen, that CRACKED MY PAMPERED CHEF BAKING TILE CIRCLE IN HALF!!! I am heartbroken, it was just starting the journey to being a mahogany color...but anyway here are my two posts.


"Can't even spell forgotten! Sheesh, did I miss out on the sleep I needed or what! No coffee, just a decaf sugar-free mocha with decaf Senseo coffee. Hmmm, something is out of place here. I know what it is! I am trying to do the 'nicey-nicey' typing as they suggest....fingers curved over the keyboard instead of the 'pounding method' I usually use. Gonna quit that curved finger scrap!

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Cait wrote;obviously the memory has gone, I can't even spell once."
December 6, 2008 8:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment