Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Driving or not in snow

Well I don't know what is going on with the roads, but with the snow coming down this year, the roads are 'slipperier' than I ever remember.
I didn't attempt the drive down to the cities today, cancelled both appointments. One in Clearwater, the other New Brighton.
Just the drive to the Milaca outskirts was enough to tell me it wasn't a good idea. I just didn't want to add to the congestion and waste time in slow moving traffic. When Bobby came home and said that there were people in spin-outs everywhere, I knew I had made a good decision. His main comment was that people just don't know how to enter or exit a roadway. I agree, and have had to be behind someone that actually stopped on the bottom of an entry to the freeway. Just stopped to look and see what the traffic was. Now that's cautious. Meanwhile, the rest of us behind him are braking suddenly at this abnormal driving behaviour.
People can be soooo interesting.
The rest of my day was uneventful. Grocery shopping, stamp buying, then home to do laundry. Am almost caught up. I do love that little apartment-sized washing machine. Well, want to bring up another post subject, so will end this one. Huggs to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment