Monday, June 13, 2011

Minnie

I lost Minnie today. She was 13 years and 7 months as that is as close to what the vet figured out her age when she came into the auction house all those years ago.
She slept under my left arm every night and would 'chirp' instead of meow everytime I entered the bedroom. I will fill you in on more about my beloved Minnie later.
Since I was with a heavy heart last night knowing what I had to do this morning, I just held her as much as I could without hurting her as much of the night as she would let me. She was in a lot of pain.
So will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss of Minnie. I know it was in June but I was in the hospital alll summer just about and am now just seeing your blog. I do hope you're doing better now. I'm your newest follower and look forward to more of your posts.
    LindaLee

    ReplyDelete