Monday, December 14, 2009

Moderation

I apologize for not realizing that I had comments to moderate on. I haven't been on the computer much lately and I guess it shows. The comments have been read and posted.
Thank you so much for all your kind comments.
I tried stitching today and after finding an error after 15 stitches, I decided it might be best to stop and put it away for the day. I should have just turned on the football game for hubby instead of watching two Christmas movies. I am a sucker for Christmas movies and went on a 'Santa Clause' marathon last month. I stitch very well to football games, lol.
It is now after four in the morning on Monday, and I guess I should just go to bed. My nap must have been too long this afternoon. Trouble is, I needed that nap, however it seems to be redundant when I can't go to bed at bedtime. Right?
I will try to add more photos to my blog, as I do love stitching and I do a good job on the backs. Even son has made comment on that. Got a large 'vest button-popping' on that comment.
I am hoping to sign in in the near future, but in case I don't, I wish everyone out there a safe, safe driving season for the holidays. I would hate to lose any of you out there.
Have a marvelous holiday season, enjoy it with family and friends, and enjoy all those special meals with all those good, traditional recipes.
Huggs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment